To design and deliver engaging road safety education tools
Our Values = RISE: Reputation Innovation Safety Engagement
myDRIVESCHOOL® is a simulation game to teach teenagers how to drive online, with graduated pass/fail learning modules. It’s fun, safe & it works – our students rated 48% more competent and 17% less anxious.
myDRIVESCHOOL® programs can be delivered in full simulators, with multi-screens, on motion platforms, in Virtual Reality or as simply as on a PC/laptop with portable force feedback steering wheel and pedal set.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
We recommend using the myDRIVESCHOOL® program on machines with the following minimum specifications. The program may run on machines with lower specs than this, though frame rate may be affected. If this is the case, try to close as many programs running in the background as possible.
- GRAPHICS Direct3D®10, Direct3D®11 or Direct3D®12 adaptor. Nvidia GTS 860 or Radeon 530 or above.
- Laptops must have a dedicated graphics card (adapter) to be supported
- Laptops with 'integrated graphics' only are not guaranteed to work
- QUAD CORE CPU (e.g. Core i5, Core i7)
- DUAL CORE CPU (e.g. Core2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7)
- RAM 2GB system memory
- HDD 512MB available hard drive space.
- OS 64-bit Windows 10, 64-bit Windows 8, 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows Vista with Service Pack 2.
- INTERNET connection is required
NB: myDRIVESCHOOL may run fine on machines with lower specifications than this, though frame rate may be affected. If this is the case, try and close as many applications running in the background as possible.
We use and recommend Thrustmaster for our gaming peripherals – our choice of wheel is the Thrustmaster T80